Are you ready to make the most out of your time at VeloSwap as a vendor? Here is some helpful information:
- We provide you with one 8ft table and 2 chairs. If you need more tables and chairs, by all means, bring more! You can also rent them from us.
- Other set-up items to consider bringing to make your booth stand out:
- Branded windblades
- Branded banner
- Table linens / skirts
- Booth carpet
- Make your booth space simple for attendees to find what they are looking for:
- Sort items by size and/price. All small jerseys in one box, mediums in another, etc. All $20 components in one bin, $25 items in another, etc.
- Price and tag items ahead of time. The less questions you need to answer on-site, the easier it will be for you in the long run. If you are able to sort your smaller to medium items in bins, that works best.
- Use large price tags that are easily visible and stand out. Yellow, bright blue, bright green or pink 8″ x 11″ paper works very well. Include the price and jersey size on one piece paper, per bin, and you’re in business!
- Cash is king at VeloSwap and attendees will definitely be paying with cash over credit cards.
- If you are selling lower-ticket items, be sure to have plenty of $5’s and $10’s on hand. If your products are a more expensive, consider more $20’s, $50’s or $100’s.
- Key word = plenty! Stop by the ATM before you start the day. The last thing you want is to pause a transaction with a customer because you just ran out of $10’s.
- Wifi for credit card transactions – you will be able to purchase wifi from the National Western Complex once you arrive on-site.
Help Promote The Event
To further increase expo attendee numbers, let’s all spread the word about the event! By making a post on your company or personal social media account, we will reach a broader audience. Facebook is the ideal network to spread the word.
- Like/follow VeloSwap on Facebook
Other Items to Note
- The National Western Complex will have plenty of food caters on site, but if you have specific food allergies, feel free to bring your own.